"Strong Team .. Effective Approach .. Unique Actions!"
Expanded Capacities of SYFS and Partner NGOs
1. To develop SYFS policies, guidebooks and structure
- Three-year strategic plan, (2014- 2016).
- Annual action plan developed.
- Annual Budget developed.
- Annual fundraising strategy.
- Organizational Policy, financial and accounting policy developed.
- Organizational and HR Manual including performance monitoring tools developed.
2. To improve capacities of SYFS and partners’ staff
- SYFS and partners’ staff are trained in technical and administrative skills.
- SYFS staff and volunteers participated in national and international training programs.
- Needs assessed for staff development.
- SYFS’ HR annual capacity development plan is developed.
3. To enhance SYFS local, regional and international networks
- SYFS membership in nationals and internationals networks is activated.
- SYFS organized and participated in International Youth day.
- SYFS participated in national and international summits, (Regularly).
- SYFS social media pages and website are developed, (Regularly).
- SYFS profile is developed and annually published.
- Social media campaigns are conducted.
4. To develop SYFS information systems
- Information systems are launched.
- Administrative information system is created.
- Documentation,(visual and written), system is developed.
5. To upgrade SYFS equipment
- SYFS logistic equipment are upgraded.
- SYFS electronic equipment are upgraded.